Most college-age kids will be heading off to school soon, and some may already be there, and as much as parents hope they’ll hunker down and concentrate on their studies, we know all too well that many of them are more concerned about the partying they’ll be doing when they’re not in class.
While most schools strive to have a great reputation when it comes to academics, there are always those colleges known more for their social life, and new report has reveals which campuses in the country are having the most fun.
Rave Reviews has just come out with their list of the "50 Most Fun Colleges in America,” ranking schools based on reviews in four categories: Party, Outdoor, Town and Recreation. Overall, University of Colorado-Boulder in Boulder was rated as the Most Fun College in America, followed by University of Texas in Austin and University of Iowa in Iowa City.
Top Ten Most Fun Colleges In America(click here for the complete list)
- University of Colorado-Boulder, Boulder, CO
- University of Texas, Austin, TX
- University of Iowa, Iowa City, IA
- University of Missouri, Columbia, MO
- University of Wisconsin, Madison, WI
- University of Arizona, Tuscan, AZ
- West Virginia University, Morgantown, WV
- Penn State University, State College, PA
- Florida State University, Tallahassee, FL
- Ohio State University, Columbus, OH