Naked Florida Man Starts House Fire Baking Cookies On George Foreman Grill

Firefighters arrived on the scene of a home Niceville, FL after seeing smoke from the outside. The naked man opened the door and immediately apologized for his nude-y ness and closed the door. Firefighters then detained the man because he obviously was not able to comprehend the severity of the situation. 

Officials later found out that the man had been smoking weed and had drank 2 liters of vodka since 9:00 am. The man wanted to make cookies and figured the proper kitchen appliance to do that with would be his beloved George Foreman Grill. Soon catching fire, the man threw multiple towels on the grill which then also caught on fire and it quickly escalated to the rest of the house. 

Firefighters did say that the fire was so bad that the naked, drunk, high, Florida man would have soon died from smoke inhalation. 

No folks, we cannot make this stuff up. Only in Florida. 

Source: NWF Daily News

WAVE 92.7 · The Treasure Coast’s #1 for New Country

Listen Now on iHeartRadio

outbrain pixel