After you ring in the New Year, you may want to start 2019 off with some of your favorite food. And you may be nursing a hangover if you partied hard, so we included fast food joints on this list of restaurants that will be open on January 1st. Just call ahead to your location to confirm their holiday hours before getting in the car.
- Buffalo Wild Wings - Most B-Dubs locations are open on New Year’s Day, which may have something to do with football.
- Chick-fil-A - Hours vary by location, but your local restaurant will probably be open.
- Chili's - Most are open regular hours on the first of the year.
- Cracker Barrel - Call ahead to confirm, but most locations are back to normal hours on New Year’s.
- Denny's - Breakfast all day and all night, even on New Year’s Day.
- Domino's - A lot of locations will be open on January 1st, so you won’t even have to leave the house.
- Dunkin' - Check the app to see if local store’s hours before heading out, but most Dunkin locations will be open to fill you up with doughnuts and coffee to start your new year off right.
- KFC - When you wake up with a fried chicken craving, you’ll be happy most KFCs are open on New Year’s Day.
- Krispy Kreme - Lots of these are independently owned, but many will be open on January 1st. Just call ahead to double check before you go.
- Olive Garden - If it’s soup, salad, and breadsticks you desire in the New Year, you can get them here on New Year’s Day.
- Panda Express - They’ll be open with regular hours, so you can get your Chinese food fix.
- Sonic - This may be the thing your hangover needs and luckily, most locations will be open the day after New Year’s Eve.
- Starbucks - You’re gonna need your caffeine on January 1st and Starbucks gets it, that’s why most locations will be up and running.
- Taco Bell - If a run for the border will help your hangover, you’re in luck because the Taco Bell nearest you should be open on New Year’s Day.
- Waffle House - They make it easy by staying open 24/7, 365, as advertised.