To get the body he has, Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson works out more than the rest of us. And to have the energy for those intense workouts, along with public appearances, and filming he has to do, he needs to eat an unbelievable amount of food to fuel his body.
So how much food are we talking? When he was preparing for “Hercules,” The Rock ate seven large meals every day for six months! Here’s a breakdown of exactly what he ate every day, which adds up to an estimated 5,470 calories!
- Meal 1 (857 calories): 10 ounce filet, 4 egg whites, 5 oz. oatmeal or Cream of Wheat
- Meal 2 (947 calories): 8 ounces of chicken, 2 cups white rice, 1 cup broccoli
- Meal 3 (946 calories): 8 ounces of halibut, 2 cups white rice, 1 cup asparagus
- Meal 4 (773 calories): 8 ounces of chicken, 12 ounce baked potato, 1 cup broccoli
- Meal 5 (816 calories): 8 ounces of halibut, 1.5 cups white rice, 1 cup asparagus
- Meal 6 (846 calories): 8 ounce filet, 9 ounce baked potato, salad
- Meal 7 (285 calories): 30 grams casein protein; 10 egg whites with onions, peppers, and mushrooms
Source: Business Insider