So, who are the people making the most money these days? Well, Glassdoor analyzed feedback from their users over the past year and have come out with their annual list of the Highest Paying Jobs in America, and let’s just say, you’ll probably have to go back to school if you want one of them.
Apparently, we should have all listened to our moms when she urged us to go to medical school, because physicians tops the list of best salaries, with a median base at $187,876, with 7,770 openings currently available . Coming in at number two this year is pharmacy manager, with a median base salary of $149,064, followed by patent attorney, with a salary of $139,273.
Top Ten Highest Paying Jobs in America for 2016(click here for all 25)
- Physician - Median Base Salary: $187,876
- Pharmacy Manager - $149,064
- Patent Lawyer - $139,273
- Medical Science Liaison - $132,842
- Pharmacist - $125,847
- Enterprise Architect - $112,560
- Physician Assistant - $112,529
- Applications Development Manager - $112,045
- R&D Manger - $111,905
- Corporate Controller - $110,855