Kid’s toys are expensive. Have you shopped the shelves for a birthday gift for a six-year-old lately? It’s not cheap. But those prices are NOTHING compared to these high-end toys from top designers. Click on some of these links and see these crazy things for yourself!
- Balenciaga stuffed animals - The luxury brand recently released a line of fuzzy friends, including Bendy the giraffe and Koko the monkey, and with prices ranging from $145 to $190, you’re probably surprised to hear that they have already sold out!
- Burberry’s Thomas Bear - This little cutie is made from the designer label’s signature camel check plaid and sells for $1,995! But it is handcrafted in England and made of 100% cashmere, so there’s that.
- Bergdorf Goodman's BG Teddy Bear - This cuddly creature is made in Italy of ivory-colored cashmere, so it’s super soft and it ought to be for $495!
- Liska Teddy Bear - These furry friends are sold at the Farfetch boutique and are made with real mink fur in six different shades, including lavender, rose, and gray. They also come with a polka dot tie and a $502 price tag.
- Pompom Penguin Stuffed Animal - You can pick up this penguin at Nordstrom and despite being made of polyester, it’ll still cost you $300. Sure, it’s three feet tall and has a weighted bottom to keep it upright, but come on.
- Flaps Penguin Stuffed Animal - Here’s another posh penguin for you, this one is from Neiman Marcus and it features a signature Steiff charm and gold tag to show it’s the real deal. And it’s a steal at just $250!
- Steiff x Karl Lagerfeld “Choupette” Stuffed Cat - This little kitty is a replica of Lagerfeld’s own pet cat Choupette. And it sells for $545, but it also comes with a carrying case and a magnetic mouse, so it’s really a bargain, right?